Saturday 30 January 2010

New York, Washington and Edinburgh Cuties

This is a very long overdue post.

I'm sure you have noticed by now how much I love taking pictures of cute guys whenever I travel. Thanks to the superb zoom function of my digital camera!

So I bring you the cuties and hotties of New York, Washington and Edinburgh!

Model at the A&F store in 5th Ave. (He said "Maraming Salamat" when I left, and yes that's me on the right)


The Naked Cowboy in Times Square


Curious guy inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art (MoMA)


Family Guy outside MoMA (he was with his parents :) )


Guy in line at the "Top of the Rock" ticket office


Eastern European Guy in front of Capitol Hill


DILFy guy near the Reflecting Pool


Middle-eastern guy at the Lincoln Memorial


Soccer player at a Washington Park


Friendly guy at the Scottish Parliament (he smiled at me!)

Short guy chillin' outside an Edinburgh church

Coming Soon: Pics from the Brighton Pride March

6 comments:

TBR said...

lovely post! i love your stalker mode. i like the museum guys!

Guyrony said...

The curious guy looks good. And we're both curious! Hahaha!

london boy said...

hihi! that's how i make travelling more fun!

Herbs D. said...

some people are just too awfully noice, no? hahah

Anonymous said...

hey


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

Anonymous said...

Hi man

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

 
Copyright © This Crappy Auditor's Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh