Friday 20 February 2009

Fancy some Footie?

The United Kingdom is a football country.

On the sports section of newspapers, it will be pages and pages of football players and their "wags". Only in this country does a change in manager of the national team makes front page news. And who would forget the fierce riots after emotionally charged games.

I've been here for over a year but I've managed to watch only one full game on TV. But I can now recognize a handful of the popular players. But just when I thought I can already start chatting with the Brits about football, I realized that I only know the hot footie players :)

Most Filipino gay men know David Beckham (but of course).

But let me introduce to you the other players that I know:

Cristiano Ronaldo

Frank Lampard

Steven Gerrhard


John Terry


Aren't they enough reasons to love football? :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © This Crappy Auditor's Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh