Friday, 20 February 2009

Fancy some Footie?

The United Kingdom is a football country.

On the sports section of newspapers, it will be pages and pages of football players and their "wags". Only in this country does a change in manager of the national team makes front page news. And who would forget the fierce riots after emotionally charged games.

I've been here for over a year but I've managed to watch only one full game on TV. But I can now recognize a handful of the popular players. But just when I thought I can already start chatting with the Brits about football, I realized that I only know the hot footie players :)

Most Filipino gay men know David Beckham (but of course).

But let me introduce to you the other players that I know:

Cristiano Ronaldo

Frank Lampard

Steven Gerrhard


John Terry


Aren't they enough reasons to love football? :)

1 comments:

Rainbow Bloggers Philippines said...

Greetings!

I am from The Rainbow Bloggers Philippines and we are inviting you to visit our website http://www.rainbowbloggers.com

This is a collective effort of several Filipino bloggers located both here in the Philippines and abroad. We feature articles such as news, events, and literary genres.

Please patronize our very own LGBT Filipino Blog. Comment on the post and feel free to express your thoughts and opinions.

If you are a blogger and you want to join our writers circle, please visit this link and register:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?key=pu0pmixChOwrUQ6-Ezy8nFg

the registration form is also found in our website: http://www.rainbowbloggers.com

You can also add our friendster account: rainbowbloggersphils@ymail.com

Make it a habit to visit www.rainbowbloggers.com

Thank you and have a nice day!

Yours Truly,
RBP Marketing and Membership Team
"We are more than yellow pages"

 
Copyright © This Crappy Auditor's Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh