Tuesday 20 January 2009

By Chance

I did not plan it. I wasn't expecting it.

I arrived back in Gatwick on January 4 at 7 am in the morning. 3 hours later, I received a text message from the guy who used to be "the one". He was in transit in Gatwick, had 9 hours to spare before his connecting flight, and was asking if he could hang out in my flat.

Now I am really, really tired by this time as I was just on a 21 hour journey from Manila. But of course! Who I am to say no???

And so to make the long story short, we hang out and had fun, wehehe!!!

But just to make it clear, there was no more emotional attachment there, he's not back as "the one". He's just another fuck :)

0 comments:

 
Copyright © This Crappy Auditor's Life. All rights reserved.
Blogger template created by Templates Block | Start My Salary
Designed by Santhosh